The Office of Adult Students and Extended Services (OASES) provides academic advising, services, and programs for adult and nontraditional students.
- Provide evening advising
- Assist non-traditional students with the college transition
- Provide scholarships specifically for non-traditional students
Enrollment Programs & Communications enhances student enrollment and persistence from inquiry to graduation by providing strategic, data-driven, and equity-informed programs, services, marketing, communications, and creative services in partnership with Enrollment Management and its stakeholders.
- Develop and implement New Student Orientation for all incoming first-year and transfer students
- Design effective pre-matriculation onboarding programs for new students
- Provide a cohesive communication and marketing strategy to EM departments
- Communicate to current and incoming students
The Office of Financial Aid helps students and families find resources to help them finance their education. This office manages the financial aid processes for students who are applying, receiving and using financial aid resources such as student or parent loans, work/study employment, and grants.
- Help you apply for financial aid
- Process financial aid applications
- Award financial aid packages
Student Specialists provide assistance for current and prospective students and their families regarding campus administrative processes. Our goal is to create an extraordinary experience for students and their families and build relationships for lifelong learning at UNC Charlotte.
- Services offered include a comprehensive approach and assistance managing financial aid, navigating course registration, understanding tuition billing and payment processes and other services on campus.
- Assistance is available via email, phone, virtual appointments, in-person and through the chatbot available on the website.
The Office of the Registrar keeps the official academic records for all students and maintains the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of these records. This office also ensures compliance with all federal, state, and university regulations and policies.
- Process applications for readmission
- Answer questions from faculty/staff regarding the course schedule and registration
- Provide the academic calendar and final exam schedule
- Assist with commencement ceremonies
- Manage student records/ transcripts/ diplomas
manages the admission process for new prospective students interested in applying for admission to the university for an undergraduate program.
- Process admission applications for freshmen, transfers, second degree, and international students
- Transfer credit mapping
- Schedule campus visits
- Provide admission counseling
The University Scholarship Office serves as the advocate and administrator for merit and need-based scholarships at UNC Charlotte. The office works closely with the academic colleges connecting students in all majors with scholarship opportunities.
- Help students find and apply for merit and need-based scholarships
- Work with campus departments to process and award scholarships